August 06, 2017
The Single Cask is proud to present our latest range of expressions, which are available for purchase by the bottle, flight or dram from the bar!
The range includes a number of whiskies as well as our very first Rum and American Sour Mash expressions and are as follows:
- The Single Cask American Sour Mash 2011 5 Years Old (Tennessee, 59.7%)
- The Single Cask Diamond Rum 2004 12 Years Old (Guyana, 57%)
- The Single Cask Glenrothes 1997 19 Years Old (Speyside, Refill Sherry Butt, 58.5%)
- The Single Cask Glenrothes 1997 19 Years Old (Speyside, Dark Sherry Butt, 58%)
- The Single Cask Macduff 1997 19 Years Old (Speyside, 53.5%)
- The Single Cask Glenburgie 1995 21 Years Old (Speyside, 53.1%, not pictured)
- The Single Cask Braeval 1994 22 Years Old (Speyside, 55%)
- The Single Cask Tobermory 1994 22 Years Old (Highland/Island, 59.1%)
- The Single Cask Tomintoul 1995 22 Years Old (Speyside, 53.2%)
Most of these expressions will also be available as a part of a new range of whisky flights, which can be purchased from the bar from next week onwards.
See you at the bar!
Written By Brendan Pillai for The Single Cask Whisky Bar Singapore
UK Bar https://www.thesinglecask.co.uk/
UK - Online Shop
Comments will be approved before showing up.
October 28, 2018
October 24, 2018
October 20, 2018
Be the first to hear about our whisky tastings and events